Vision : To see the poverty free social life in Bangladesh
- Promote advocacy, awareness raising & capacity building for secluded community including transgender Hijra people, poor rural cultural artistes, slum adolescents, under privileged widowed, abandoned and divorced woman and their children.
- Provide water, health, sanitation & hygienic information & services to the urban & rural poor including woman, children, youth & elders.
- Provide workshop and certificate courses on TFD (Theatre for Development) for social activists.
- Preserve and promote indigenous culture for national identity.
- Impart Human Rights Education and Training for human rights defenders & activists and implement human rights projects for social equality.
- Fighting against climate change: adoption for food security and agro-economic growth.
- Restoration of social democracy for social mobilization & transformation.
Partnership & networking:
- 20 Adolescent girls development networks
- 10 Theatre for development networks
- 15 civil society & CBO networks
- 20 rural popular drama artistes networks
- 10 Local NGO networks
- 10 district based transgender networks